Apart from the night long stay, day tours are in good favor of people especially young teens. Day tours in Australia are very common and preferable nowadays. Melbourne in Australia is a cosmopolitan, most lively city. This can be understood in staying some time in Victoria. The amazing architectures, specialties of food and wine scenes, relaxed weather atmosphere, open vast green spaces, and what not. Sightseeing day tours in Melbourne Victoria can take to explore the city, outstanding outer suburban areas, history, and culture, fascinating city sights.
Day tours that you must plan
There are plenty of locations to plan for a day tour. But among the specific most lovable ones are accurately give you the taste of day tour.
- Phillip Island: From a small fishing village a bridge is the path to Phillip Island. With broken rocky and golden sand the Island also has a motor circuit, where a grand prix is held every October. The Phillip Island is full of unparalleled wildlife having Koalas, Kangaroos. The most attraction is the Penguin parade. Hundreds of little penguins come at the Summerland beach to swim.
- Great Ocean Road: The clifftops, greeneries, ocean coastline are here to captivate your day trip. If you want to enjoy the most charmful road trip with Victoria’s coastline, rainforest, coastal towns, and many more. From the Melbourne, within 90 minutes on the great ocean road, renowned surf town Torquay will come, that has rip curls and quicksilver surfwear. After 45 minutes on the way of the ocean road, Lorne, another coastal town will come. The great ocean road has a famous sight named 12 apostles.
- Grampians National Park: To enjoy Australia’s most ancient landscape, rock mountain ranges, this is a great location for day tours in Melbourne Victoria. Wildlife, rich vegetation, Aboriginal heritage, scenic waterfalls, mountain top view, steep slope sandstone ridges are the charisma of this national park.
- Yarra Valley: Fleeing from the city life, to inhale the fresh air, enjoy wildlife, and most especially the vineyards could pull you there. The wineries and restaurants of the Yarra valley can enrich your soul with pure royal wine dines. The wildlife of Yarra valley has lyrebirds, platypus, wombats, koalas, dingoes, kangaroos.
- Daylesford: Only within 90 minutes from Melbourne is a centric highland having bookshops, galleries, relishing kitchens and dining, studio. It is a quite soothing tour location in Melbourne for the people who want to relax a day.
- Dandenongs: This place is forest and soothing gardens all over. You will enjoy going to the place through rhododendron, camellia gardens, fern forests, enjoying internal village tripe by the puffing billy ride, a steam train ride.
Small Australian villages, seaside towns, wineries, restaurants, thermal mineral baths, Australian climate all these are perfect to make your day tour worth going out.