‘’It’s always further than it looks. It’s always taller than it looks. And it’s always harder than it looks.’’(Three rules of mountaineering)
The Annapurna region of Nepal is the most walked hiking area for trekking. It is too busy but still if you are a true mountaineer and adventure lover, you cannot stay away from it. Annapurna circuit of Nepal provides you the most stunningly beautiful experience of your life. But frankly speaking, it is not a simple walk in the park, pun intended. From preparing for trekking to altitude sickness to ordering the permits, and accommodation issues there is so much to know before planning for Annapurna adventure.
Fast facts about the Annapurna Circuit:
- Annapurna Circuit with trek length of 16-20 days generally exists in central Nepal and the best period of the year for trekking here is October to early December, and then from late February to April.
- It is a difficult trek and you need to be fit. There is no need to think about being a super fit for this trek. Build your general cardio is highly advised.
- You have to go with paperwork to get trekking permit and Annapurna National Park permits. Hiring a reputable trekking company like ‘’Dolama Treks’’ keeps you away from this unnecessary headache and arrange everything for you.
- It is tough love! Annapurna Circuit trek is tiring, long, and tough physically as well as mentally. Don’t forget ‘’three rules of mountaineering’’ here.
- Altitude sickness is real and no one can avoid it. To deal with it always let your guide know and take action. Travel insurance is a must for trekking anywhere in Nepal.
- The accommodation you get is decent enough. The Annapurna Trek has everything from tropical to alpine climatic zones so be aware of the expected temperature of every new day and prepare for 4 seasons in one trek.
To make your trekking trip more enjoyable, carefree, and informative https://www.dolmatreks.com/ is a perfect trekking companion service for you in Nepal. We are local with endless love for our regional beauty and we wish to show you every positive, attractive, and memorable view of Nepal. We have affordable packages for the Annapurna trek with quality services that surely encourage you to contact us again for the next visit.